At Balnagown Estates we have the perfect holiday cottage in Scotland for you, with a range of different size, high quality properties to choose from, plus in two very different parts of the Highlands. Property sizes range from a cosy cottage for two, right up to a highly impressive lodge which sleeps 12.
Our eight cottages and lodges are spread between three different Highland Estates:
Balnagown Estate which is in Easter Ross and close to the Cromarty Firth. Our cottages and lodges here are…
- Grieve’s Cottage – a delightful cottage in the heart of the estate which sleeps up to 6 and boasts a Scottish Tourist Board 5 star rating. Watch a video about Grieve’s Cottage
- Gardener’s Cottage – as pretty a cottage as you could imagine and sleeping up to 4, it also has 5 star rating and is located in a particularly lovely part of the estate. Watch a video about Gardener’s Cottage
- Swiss Cottage – perhaps the most picture-postcard cottage in the Highlands, Swiss Cottage sleeps up to 6 and is 5 star rated. Watch a video about Swiss Cottage
- Hill House – sleeping up to 8 and occupying a commanding position looking out towards the Cromarty Firth, Hill House is a beautiful property both inside and out – and of course is 5 star rated. Watch a video about Hill House
- Marybank Lodge – 5 star rated, this is the largest of our properties on the estate and sleeps up to 12, and is a superb example of a fully restored Georgian hunting lodge. Watch a video about Marybank Lodge
There’s also lots to see and do on the estate so you don’t even have to leave its secure and gated grounds, with this video giving you a real feel of what’s on offer.
Invercassley Estate which is further north and in the beautiful county of Sutherland. Our cottages and lodges here are…
- Inveroykel Lodge – a large and imposing property with fantastic views out to Strath Oykel and beyond. The lodge is 5 star rated by the Scottish Tourist Board and sleeps up to 10.
- Tigh na Rhos – this relatively modern bungalow enjoys views across Strath Oykel. It sleeps up to seven guests and is 4 star rated.
Duchally Estate which adjoins Invercassley Estate and has an especially rugged beauty and appeal. Here we have just one property…
- Duchally Lodge – located at the end of a 12 mile single track road, Duchally Lodge is for people who really do want to get away from it all. The interior is cosy, traditional and with a surprising degree of luxury – hence its 4 star rating – and is also very spacious with bedrooms which can sleep up to eight guests.
Our guests which stay with us at Invercassley and Duchally do so for a host of reasons, though fair to say that a love of the outdoors is central to them.
You can contact Balnagown Estates in any of the following ways:-
For enquiries telephone
+44 (0) 1862 843601